Job Type: Full time, Permanent
About the Project Coordinator Job
Our sister company Pickford Builders Ltd, who are based in Great Dunmow, Essex are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their insurance repairs team.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Work alongside our office team to implement, coordinate and oversee successful outcomes within the insurance repair department.
- Deal with new enquiries, including arranging appointments with clients/customers, setting up contract files and presenting these to the Contracts Managers.
- Assist the Contracts Managers with obtaining specialist quotes and preparing tenders.
- Liaise with Contracts Managers to convert enquiries to onsite works and highlight programming, performance targets and cost to contractors.
- To assist Contracts Managers with ensuring claims are managed through to completion which include being the main focal point for daily enquiries from all parties including policy holders, clients, site teams and insurers.
- Prepare revised quotations and obtain required documentation for the Contracts Managers and once agreed submit interim and final accounts to clients.
- Maintain good communication with Contract Managers and all parties involved with claims via various methods including email, telephone and letter. Ensuring that all communication is logged on various systems.
- Assist with processing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to clients using a variety of web-based systems.
- Understand, implement and maintain client and internal SLA’s.
- Maintain Contracts Managers calendars.
- Assist with day-to-day general enquires.
- Office holiday cover.
- Surge office cover
- Any other duties to assist with the smooth running of the department administration.
- Experience in a customer services role.
- Experience of the building industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workload.
- Full time position Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
- Job specific training will be provided.
In addition to the Project Coordinator salary, other benefits include employee life insurance, an annual salary review and discretionary bonus, 22 days annual leave together with the statutory bank holidays, plus auto enrolment into a company pension scheme and the opportunity to opt into contributory private healthcare.
We are committed to the professional and personal development of all our staff by providing regular opportunities to undertake further training and personal development. All staff are invited to biannual staff social events at summer and Christmas. Pickford Builders is a member of the Building Mental Health Charter and provide all staff with access to a mental health first aider.
About Pickford Builders Ltd
Established in 1909, Pickford Builders Ltd is a long-established traditional general building company which serves Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridge and Suffolk. We are experienced in delivering high quality projects within the residential, commercial and public sectors including education and healthcare.
Pickford Builders provide a friendly and professional service, both as contractor and principal contractor carrying out all aspects of building work, including new builds, extensions, refurbishments, conservation, insurance repair and much more. We benefit from a team of experienced tradesmen; the longest-serving having been with us nearly 40 years!
How to apply
If you would like to register your interest, please email email@example.com or apply in writing to: Managing Director, Unit 18, Zone D, Chelmsford Road Industrial Estate, Dunmow, Essex CM6 1HD.